Who we are: Mid Columbia Pet Emergency Service is a part of the SAGE network of hospitals, and we are expanding to provide additional service to the Tri-Cities community. We are seeking an Associate Emergency doctor who enjoys a mix of Emergency and Urgent Care cases to join our team. There is an opportunity for this doctor to also build an Internal Medicine case load.
Who you are: If you an experienced or internship-trained emergency doctor who is seeking day/night shifts and a three-day work week, we want to meet you. ABVP diplomates encouraged to apply.
Some of our values in action:
· Collaboration: You will always be just a phone call away from other Emergency doctors, as well as specialists who work within the SAGE network. Specialties you’ll have access to include Anesthesiology, Surgery, Neurology, and Internal Medicine. You’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge with a brilliant and diverse community of doctors.
· Sustainability: As our industry changes, smaller, doctor-led community practices are becoming rarer. We are constantly enhancing our model and growth strategy to ensure that the SAGE way thrives and spreads, keeping our core values and methods intact.
· Compassion: Our work is about caring for living creatures, no matter how many legs they use. We place compassion first for our patients and their people.
· Innovation: Top technology and top skills - we are about pushing the envelope to serve our community.
Compensation and perks:
· Signing bonus
· Equity for Associates – option to purchase
· Get paid to learn! We offer a CE stipend for continuing education and coursework as you continue your journey
· Relocation assistance is always an option.
· Further benefit package details below
SAGE Veterinary Centers, a nationally recognized veterinary specialty hospital system, employs 600+ employees and veterinarians in a 24/7 setting. Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, and vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan that can include company contributions of up to 3% each year. We also offer a generous educational assistance program that supports ongoing learning and development, three weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays.
It is the policy of SAGE Centers to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as “protected characteristics”).
For questions on the position before applying, please contact Gina Gotsill, Clinical Recruiter at – email@example.com
Emergency and Urgent Care. There is an opportunity for this doctor to also build an Internal Medicine case load.
About SAGE Veterinary Centers
Mid-Columbia Pet Emergency Service is part of the SAGE Veterinary Centers network of hospitals. Our doctors and outstanding support staff work in a unique environment that emphasizes high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, and together we foster a culture of inclusion, learning, and growth.