Key Responsibilities: • Diagnose and treat pets with illnesses and injuries • Administer core vaccinations and counsel clients in well pet care • Perform soft tissue surgeries and dentistries • Contribute to making our workplace enjoyable for all: staff, clients, and pets
Requirements: • Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree • Licensure in good standing in the state of Massachusetts or ability to get licensure in MA
Attleboro Veterinary Clinic is small animal and exotics practice in Southeast Massachusetts near both Providence and Boston. We are very appreciated by our community and have been honored to win numerous Reader's Choice Awards for Best Vet in the Region over the past 16 years. We are looking for a confident, happy Doctor, who has a passion for creating long term relationships with our clientele and honing their diagnostic and therapeutic skills. We are very appreciative of our amazing staff who are highly skilled, dedicated, supportive, and cohesive. We have high -end digital radiography, Class IV therapeutic laser, Capnography, Tonovet, in house bloodwork, ultrasound , and in person consultations with specialists in surgery, cardiology, internal medicine, and ultrasound, several times weekly. Highly generous compensation and appreciation
“AVC has an outstanding team - ranging from the associate doctors to the technicians and receptionists - that I was so fortunate to learn from and work alongside. I found mentors in many of these staff members who went above and beyond to teach and help me. Additionally, there are always at least two doctors working at a time - you are never alone and there is always someone you can ask for help.” – Quote from pervious employee.
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. After all, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
What else do we have to offer?
At Rarebreed, we provide employees in the veterinary profession with the best work experience by creating and fostering a great culture where you can thrive. We value you and offer a one-of-a-kind, flexible total compensation package that consists of the following:
· Competitive base compensation plus bonus incentive
· Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
· We provide a bi-weekly stipend for two of our medical plans that will fully cover employee enrollment
· 401K with 100% company match of up to 3%, and a 50% match for the 4th and 5th%
· Generous paid time off to ensure a healthy work/life balance
· Employee Referral Award Program
· Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability, voluntary life insurance available
· Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· IDEXX diagnostic fees for personal pets covered
· Monthly pet-insurance stipend of $50
· Monthly contribution for student loan repayment program of $437.50 tax free for up to five years
· Access to Employee Assistance Programs
· Continuing education time off and reimbursement
· Licensure professional fee coverage and defense insurance
· Free monthly wellness meetings focusing on stress & anxiety reduction and mindfulness
· Free online group exercise classes, such as yoga and HIIT (High Energy Interval Training), twice a week, taught by certified trainers
· Free quarterly financial wellness classes to provide guidance in areas such as student loan debt, budgeting, improving credit scores, mortgages, and refinancing.
Employment will require the successful completion of references and background check.
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners is a purpose driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for our hospital teams. We focus on providing the best culture, tools and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animal companions.