Offering a Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Support!
Veterinarian (Doctor) Full-time and part-time positions available. Location: Animal Health Services in Longview, Washington
We are at the forefront of veterinary care. Our core convictions are modeled after yours. We go the extra mile to ensure that each WellHaven practice embodies them to a T. For us, making a name for WellHaven is not an end game. We’re here to create space for veterinary professionals on their terms. We are committed as servant leaders to ensuring the success of our doctors, our hospital teams, and our profession.
We are seeking a veterinarian (DVM/VMD) who is dynamic, curious and loves the challenge of solving problems. Our veterinary team provides clients cutting-edge medical care through new technology and premium wellness plans. You’ll collaborate with a fun and close-knit team to assist pet parents in getting the best medical care a veterinary practice offers. Our Urgent Care Doctors are supported by an exceptionally trained and fantastic group of technicians, assistants, and a management team. We are committed to continuous learning and growth, ensuring all team members have the skills and tools to perform at their best.
We are looking for a compassionate, collaborative, and skilled individual with solid communication skills.
- Experience with urgent care/emergency surgical procedures (including, but not limited to, laceration repairs, Wound explore/repairs)
- DVM/VMD degree from an accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license
- Passed the NAVLE or ECFVG
- Deep understanding of veterinary medicine, practices, and procedures (surgery and clinical)
- Expert communicator (written and verbal)
- First-in-Class customer service
- Flexible and willing to perform many job duties within the hospital
- Friendly, positive, team-oriented attitude
- The desire to learn more and take the initiative
What we offer: A competitive salary, no negative accrual, quarterly bonuses, relocation assistance, sign-on bonus, medical benefits, annual HSA contributions, 200 annual hours of paid time off, license and CE reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more!
WellHaven Pet Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Learn more at wellhavenpethealth.com